Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Rant Post: PUBG vs Fortnite





PUBG and Fortnite are two of the most popular games to date. These two games are both battle royale style games with 100 players landing on a map and fighting to be number 1. Both have different ways to play while PUBG is a more realistic aspect with accessories for guns and vehicles to drive Fortnite is more cartoonish and have a building aspect that makes it different. Both games are offered are PC, Xbox, PlayStation and mobile.

I personally enjoy playing Fortnite over PUBG. I have tried PUBG and played about 3 hours’ worth and I didn’t find the enjoyment I found when playing Fortnite. I love the aspect of building and getting resources to create your own fortress.  I also like how the game looks even though it doesn’t look to realistic. Another thing about PUBG is the map is bigger than Fortnite. I know there are vehicles to get around the map in PUBG but that’s if you find one. Fortnite map makes it possible to always be safe from the storm by running no matter where you are. I also enjoy all the different game types Fortnite releases because it allows a freshness to the game that continues for each game type. I also have a lot more of my friends playing Fortnite than PUBG. Fortnite is also free to play which made it easy to save more but there are cosmetics that make your character look amazing. 

All in all, I personally like Fortnite over PUBG. I know there’s controversy over these two games, but I will always pick Fortnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment