Thursday, June 28, 2018

Critique Post: Nintendo Switch



For this post I’m going to talk about the Nintendo Switch and what I think about it. I got a Switch within the first month of it being release date. I was first excited to get it because of the features it holds like how four players can play at once on it and how the controllers can detach and become two separate controllers. I also enjoyed the games that came out with the console like Zelda and Mario Kart. I have enjoyed playing it when I do but unfortunately, I don't play it that much anymore. I do however have a great time playing either by myself or with my friends. I have always played either PlayStation or Xbox so switch to Nintendo was different for me. I think that the Nintendo Switch was a brilliant idea that no one has done yet. With Wii U being the last console, they released it was good to see a new idea instead of the Wii from Nintendo. Saying that I think they improved on the way they create consoles. The switch is an amazing console and it has become a new way to play games with friends and I believe it will be here for a while. I think that if you don’t have one it wouldn't be a mistake if you get one. If you are already playing a lot of Xbox, PC, or PlayStation then I would not recommend you get it because it won’t outweigh them. Here's a link to the Nintendo Switch website if you are interested Nintendo Switch

No comments:

Post a Comment