Thursday, June 28, 2018

Prediction: Battle Royale, VR, and Board Games






















Something I predict in the upcoming months are more games having a battle royale game mode. With PUBG and Fortnite being the two most popular games now there's no doubt the next games coming out with include a game mode like battle royale. I found that there are games coming out in October and November that will have a battle royale mode. I also think in the future the hype of battle royale games will slowly die down.

From one of my early post I talked about virtual reality and how it’s being used for health issues, but I think that in the next couple years it will finally take gaming to the new level. I think that virtual reality will become a huge part of gaming in years to come. I think that video games will still be around, but the new thing will be virtual reality and more people will turn to that.

Something I hope never goes away is board games, but I think as technology become more advance board games might change and not be as enjoyable as they are now. I have a stack of board games I love to play, and it was always being fun to go back and play them but in time they may become a thing in the past. One thing that helped me out when I had to bring board games to other places is having a bag to put them in. There is a cool looking bag at the Gaming Campus Shop that would be good to use so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment